Whether you are a lover of art, gastronomic pleasures, entertainment, shopping or just curious - we invite you to one of the most beautiful European citiey, special not only for its imperial past but also multiethnic influences that make it different from all other German cities. Join us on a visit to one of the most beautiful cities in the world
So much to visit: Belvedere Castle, Schönbrunn, St. Stephen's Cathedral, Hofburg, Priory Museum, Leopold Museum, Albertina, Vienna Opera, Carl's Square, then Zoo, Prater Amusement Park. and only enjoying authentic architecture and trying out famous Austrian specialties ... You'll want to stay in Vienna forever. With all the attractions all around you, for every interest and for every pocket, Vienna is one of the cities where the walking attraction itself is.
- Departure of the group at 4.30 pm in front of the Aurel Hotel, Old Airport. Riding a tourist bus through Croatia and Slovenia, with breaks for rest and completion of border formalities.
- Arrival in Vienna in the morning. Upon arrival, panoramic sightseeing of the city: Belvedere Palace - summer residence of Eugene of Savoy, Parliament, Opera, University, Maria Theresa Square - the magnificent castle of the Habsburg dynasty, the Cathedral of St. Stefan, United Nations building ... Departure to the hotel and accommodation after 2 pm according to local hotel rules. Free afternoon. Overnight stay
- Free day for individual activities or an optional trip to Parndorf .. visit the famous outlet center with over 170 stores of well-known brands. Return to Vienna. In the afternoon, the possibility of organizing an optional excursion to Bratislava. You will enjoy a panoramic view of the Slovak capital: Bratislava Castle, Graškalović Palace, the Cathedral of St. Martina, Bishop's Palace, Reduta, National Theater, Old Town with the old town hall… free time. Return to Vienna. Overnight stay
- Breakfast. Check out of the hotel. Packing things on the bus. Leisure in the city center or optional departure to Schönbrunn… this castle is a magnificent summer residence of Austrian rulers. A tour and then free time to walk through the magnificent gardens of the castle, or go to the zoo located within Schönbrunn. In the early evening, moving to Montenegro. Driving with breaks for breaks and border formalities.
- Arrival in Podgorica. End of arrangement.
THE PRICE INCLUDES: Transport by tourist buses 2 nights with breakfast 3 * hotel Tour of Vienna with a licensed guide Agency representative during the trip
THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE: Individual passenger costs Optional excursions Insurance (optional)
This trip requires a valid biometric passport, valid for a minimum of three months from the end of the trip. Minors can attend the arrangement but with the written and certified consent of one parent (if traveling with the other) or both parents, if traveling alone The agency has the right to cancel the arrangement no later than 5 days from the start of the trip, due to insufficient number of applicants. In that case, the registered passengers can be offered to pay a certain amount so that the trip can be realized. If the passengers refuse the surcharge, the agency will return the money paid to the passengers within 5 working days. If the traveler cancels the trip, the agency is guided by the General Conditions of Travel, which are an integral part of the arrangement. The travel organizer reserves the right to change the travel program due to unforeseen objective circumstances (eg congestion at borders, traffic congestion, closure of one of the sites intended for tours, etc. () The signatory of the travel contract or the representative of the group is obliged to acquaint all their passengers with the agreed travel program, payment and insurance conditions as well as the General Terms and Conditions. All times in the program are given in the local hours of the country in which the group will reside Passengers who have a foreign passport are obliged to inquire at the competent consulate about the necessary documents. The hotel accommodation where the group will stay is according to the official local categorization of the country in which we will stay and may differ from the categorization in our country. The agency cannot influence that as well as the content of the breakfast meal. The agency is not responsible in case the border authorities prevent the passenger from entering the territory of the EU. Please note that there is a possibility that some of the hotel facilities may not be operational due to objective circumstances, as well as that due to state or religious holidays in a particular destination some of the sites, or shopping malls, shops, restaurants, museums do not work. Stopping for stopovers is provided every 3 to 4 hours of driving at stopping stops, depending on the availability of stopping capacity and road conditions In case of justified reasons, and impossibility of accommodation in the already selected hotel, the agency has the first replacement of the contracted accommodation, provided that the newly selected hotel must be of the same category and in the same or similar location, of which you will be notified without delay. with modification.
The travel organizer is the AUREL travel agency
License No. 520 of the Ministry of Tourism of Montenegro